PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

You're my Dad's age! It would have been cool if my Dad played FE with me. Our co-video game experiences were mostly limited to Goldeneye for the N64 and the Mario Bros series.

Shin is lying about his age, he's a lot older than 60-65 lmao

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have done this sooner. May I request my pic link to be updated to the one in this post? Also, change Dark Legend Vampire to my current username.

you'll always be DLV in my heart

I think I did it correctly? If I screwed up, lemme know~!

Did you steal markiplier's moustache??

Eclipse, can you update this?

1bbe349478.png

Tyler - Me - Alexis (Taken 06/19/2016)

Did you steal markiplier's moustache??

Heh, well it is from about 10 years ago? So... technically I had it first. <.<

Awww... proud papa. :D

I would share a pic of my kids, especially as they are adorable as heck... but, yeah... prefer to keep them seperate from my public online stuff. :\

Edited by ErrantShepherd

Heh, well it is from about 10 years ago? So... technically I had it first. <.<

Awww... proud papa. :D

I would share a pic of my kids, especially as they are adorable as heck... but, yeah... prefer to keep them seperate from my public online stuff. :\

Oh, you're a parent, too? Boys or girls and what age? What are their names? I don't mean to go full mama mode.

I understand your hesitance to plaster their pictures online. I was a bit wary, too.

lol, its ok. Just, paranoid internet parent stuff. I try not to talk much about them outside of private circles.

I'll pm ya the answers to your questions though, as you seem cool and are curious...

lol, its ok. Just, paranoid internet parent stuff. I try not to talk much about them outside of private circles.

I'll pm ya the answers to your questions though, as you seem cool and are curious...

Thanks, it never hurts to be cautious.

I can't seem to smile and have it not look bad unless I look either mildly amused or smug gdi

anyway I found A PRIDE here is us

jI90dhk.jpg

Don't feel bad, I always look stupid when I smile. I think you look good. I may just be getting old and don't know the lingo nowadays, but what does A PRIDE mean?

Don't feel bad, I always look stupid when I smile. I think you look good. I may just be getting old and don't know the lingo nowadays, but what does A PRIDE mean?

Pride is a member on this forum c: